Looking for Wine Pump

Looking for Wine Pump

I worked in a bar a few years ago that used the rubber stoppers on opened bottles of wine at the end of the night. We had a mounted pump system that, when the stopper was pressed into the pump would vacuum out the air in the bottles. All of my searching online has only come up with the hand pumps for more of a home-use setting. Does anyone have any product names, brands, or leads on how to track down a product like this?

Submitted March 24, 2017 at 10:05PM by EudemonicSophist
via reddit http://bit.ly/2mAqgW4


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s